Many women report that encapsulating their placenta:
Helped them feel balanced.
Increased milk production.
Helped with the "baby blues".
Decreased post natal bleeding.
Reduced postpartum healing time.
Increased energy levels.
- Use of a cooler and cold pack , delivered to you (within Fort St John) two weeks before your estimated due date . (If you are from outside of Fort St John, coolers are still available for use, but arrangements must be made to pick up in Fort St John.)
- Pick up of your placenta from the hospital or home
- Choice of preparation method (Traditional or RAW method)
- Encapsulation of your placenta – I use vegetable (vegan) capsules which are derived from vegetable cellulose of either pine or poplar. The capsules do not contain any preservatives, gelatin, wheat, animal by-products or starch. The capsules are Kosher and Halal certified, GMO free, preservative free and gluten free).
- Cord keepsake -the cord is placed and dried in a unique shape, symbol or word depending on the length of the cord. The keepsake is placed with care in a small gift bag and included in your package. If you choose not to have a cord keepsake, it will be included in your capsules.
- Guide to Placenta Capsules and Postpartum Recovery – an information packed, four page exclusive guide covering intake suggestions, care instructions and community support.
- Placenta Encapsulation Documentation booklet – written documentation of the appearance, shape and weight of your placenta including including any unique characteristics found.
- Photographs of your placenta taken prior to encapsulation. (I pretty it up in photoshop, so it is a bit more artistic than the usual placenta photo. ) You can decline this if you choose.
- And delivery of your package within 48 hours, to the hospital or your home.
Worried about running out of capsules? unfortunately it will happen…but did you know that you can keep a tincture “indefinitely” and it is a great way to extend the benefits. *see the additional options below….
Why choose me as your placenta encapsulation specialist?
You only have one chance to have this placenta encapsulated, have it done safely by an APPA Certified and experienced encapsulator.